Planning to Back up My iMac and want Assistance
I need to install (10.6) Snow leopard; however, at the same time I need to backup all of my hard drive’s data first. Is it possible to guide me concerning the back-up of my iMac?
Follow these suggestions.
- There are many tools that can assist one to backup his/her data.
- Currently there exist some applications which can work well on wireless 2 TB or 3 TB hard disks.
- They can be used as automatic back-up.
- Primary backup may take over-night time or more, depends upon data.
- Once the backup finishes, then there's no need to back-up the data again.
- Moreover, there isn't any need to connect an external hard disk again.
For further help and support contact us any time at our toll-free number: 1.800.347.5377.